How to come to the Jardins du Temps
How to come to the “Jardins du Temps”?
«Les Jardins du Temps» are located at 81 rue des Vosges in Illzach, in Alsace. You can reach «Les Jardins du Temps» by a36 motorway, or of drunk from Mulhouse.
- from highway A36, choose acces n°20 « Ile Napoléon – Autoport ».
- if you arrive from Strasbourg, Basel or from Germany, turn to the right,
- If you arrive from Belfort, turn to your left.
- At the roundabout, turn left towards Illzach – Sausheim
- Up the poplar-lined straight for about 800 meters
- At the roundabout (fortification), continue straight
- At the roundabout (Alsatian characters and fountains), continue straight Illzach center
- Ill cross the 300 meters
- Gardens appear on your left and the two wooden buildings from the crossing of the input panel of the common
- Continue to the roundabout and go back
- Get involved in the cons-alley on your right following signs to « Les Jardins du Temps » until the end.
If you use a GPS, take note of our coordinates: latitude 47,779° and longitude 7,357°. N’ use your GPS that s’ it was recently updated.
A reduction to the entrance to the Gardens will be applied to our visitors with bicycles.